LIFT UP TO A 650 LB. CASKET WITH ONE HAND!
Our Backsaver lift is easy to handle and enables one man to handle a casket for entombments at the first two levels and also to load a casket lift. The Backsaver is also the best way to place a casket in a tray. It is inexpensive, and has options that enable an operator to do a 3rd level entombment. And all lifting is done with the push of a button.
Download the Backsaver Casket Lift brochure (PDF).
- Easy to manuver
- One operator casket handling
- 1st & 2nd level entombments, loads a lift
- Push button controls
- Tray a casket (no lifting)
- Locking casters with brakes
- Roller platform
- Work center deck
- Elevating table
- Body lift attachment
- 3rd-level extensions
- 2 lift heights: 2in - 30in, 19in - 46in
- 72in high, 32.5in wide, 48in long